San Francisco Bay Area
First Flag Supply Chain, Inc (www.firstflag.us) as one of four major businesses of First Flag Group, is operated by Shenzhen First Flag Supply Chain Service Co., Ltd. (www.firstflaggroup.com) founded on July 19, 2004, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary affiliated to First Flag Group and is a one-stop door-to-door import & export outsourcing service supply chain company committed to offering raw material import and finished product export to consumers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints
2. Leads business discussions with key executives at our partner accounts
3. Proactively assess, clarify and validate client’s needs on an ongoing basis
4. Ability to perform critical analysis. Considerable ability to listen effectively.
5. Analyze key projects and deployments with client , maintain client records and contact reports in CRM system.
6. Ability to effectively deal with department heads, customers and team members, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. BS and/or MS in Supply Chain Management degree a plus
3. 5+ years of experience with complex Logistics and Supply Chain Sales
4. Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team.
5. Excellent spoken and presentation skills